I can provide you with FULL ACCESS to this site which will be a big benefit to both of us as it allows us to share all the tools of our business.
It will be our responsibility to represent the sole interests of you, the buyer. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best price, and handling all the details of the purchased property. As your REALTOR®, I will provide you with personalized access to more available property information via this website.
As your home buying team,I will:
1. Provide you with information regarding all properties:
2. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
3. Advise prospective sellers or their brokerages that I am representing and negotiating on behalf of you, the buyer.
4. At all times, demonstrate accomplished, professional conduct for the most pleasant real estate experience.
5. Unless limited by the acknowledgement of 'Dual Agency', exercise fiduciary duties in favour of the buyers, including loyalty, obedience, competence, confidentiality, accountability and disclosure.
6. I will not disclose your identity to perspective sellers if instructed to do so.
7. Disclose the total amount of our fees.
Here's the good news. The services of a buyer's Real Estate Professional are usually free to the buyer, as the buyer's Real Estate Professional is normally paid by the seller's agent (i.e. the company with the listing of the home being sold). In this typical real estate transaction there is no cost to the buyer for Real Estate Professional services. Your representation is secured, with no additional costs.
Should the commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be our duty to notify you well in advance of getting involved in any transaction.